Posts tagged Cpt
Any Interested Students who are willing to take up CA as their Profession, they can take a Registration form (Click here to download) or physically buy a Registration form from the nearest Branch office (Chapter office) of the ICAI.
Fill up the Application form and enclose the same along with the Following Continue Reading
ICAI has announced the CA CPT and Final Results on 21st January 2010 at 1.30 P.M. You access the results from the following links: For CPT Results - http://caresults.nic.in/cpt/cpt.htm For CA Final Old Syllabus- http://caresults.nic.in/final/final.htm For CA New Syllabus - http://caresults.nic.in/finalnc/finalnc.htm
Highlights of New CPT Exam Format Proposed are:
- The Student has to get in one sitting a Minimum of 30% (out of maximum marks specified in each section) and a Minimum of 50% in the aggregate of all sections.
- Negative Marking Stands as it is.
- Which means that Student has to get:
- Minimum of 18 Marks out of 60 Marks in Fundamentals of Accounting
- Minimum of 12 Marks out of 40 Marks in Mercanitle Law
- Minimum of 15 Marks out of 50 Marks in Genral Continue Reading
- The Department of Examinations of ICAI has announced that Results of CA CPT Exam held in December 2010 is likely to be announced on 21st January, 2011 &
- Results of Information System Audit – Assessment Test Held in December 2010 is likely to be announced on 21st January, 2011.
You Can Access Results from http://www.caresults.nic.in
The Decision of Council as Conveyed by the President:
Common Proficiency Test: The Council at its 300th meeting reviewed the requirement for passing the Common Proficiency Test and decided that a candidate shall have to obtain at one sitting, a minimum of 30 per cent marks (out of maximum marks specified by the Council for each Section) and a minimum of 50 per cent marks in the aggregate of all the Sections, subject to the principle of Continue Reading
+Dilip Kumar (Author and Editor of The Tax Info) is a CA Student from Hyderabad, done his Articleship from Ramanatham & Rao, Loves Blogging on Taxation.
Get Connected to him on Facebook & Google+