Online Application for CA CPT
Candidates who are already Registered with ICAI before 5th October for CPT can now Apply for 18th December 2011 Examination using Online Portal of ICAI:
Here is the Website Link to Apply for: icaiexam.icai.org
Examination Fee to be Paid:
|Category||Fee to be paid by candidates who opt for physical forms.*||Fee to be paid by candidates who opt for on-line forms|
|Candidates opting for centres in India||INR 1000/-||INR 500/-|
|Candidates opting for Kathmandu centre||INR 1350/-||INR 850/-|
|Candidates opting for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha and Bahrain||USD 160/-||USD 150/-|
(Candidates Opting for Physical Forms NEED NOT PAY separate fee since Application Form Cost includes Examination Fee)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- Create Your Account: click on “New user, please click here” (The users who had created login account for any previous exams will have to re-create the account)
- When you Enter your Student Registration Number and DOB, your name should automatically appear on the Right side, if not follow the next instruction
- In Case if your Name is not doesn’t appear on entering the registration number and Date of Birth Automatically, you can still create the login as a PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE by providing correct particulars but You must submit the copy of registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form in case your login is created as Provisional Candidate.)
- Provide your WORKING E-MAIL ID and MOBILE since your Log-in details will be sent to these two resources you provide.
- If you haven’t Received your SMS check whether you are Subscribed to Do Not Disturb Service HERE
- LOG-IN here icaiexam.icai.org:
- Log-in with your ID and Password sent to your Email ID and Mobile
- Fill UP the Application and Double Check it, and Click on Confirm Button, Check all the details Showed in Confirmation page before Making Payment
- Pay your Fee using MASTER or VISA either Debit card or Credit Card
- Take a Print out of the PDF generated on a A4 Sized Paper and do not Print on both the sides of the Paper
- If you Haven’t Seen any PDF Generated, Go here
- Affix your Photograph, Sign the form using Black Ink Pen and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/Parents, as mentioned in the form printed.
- Send your printout: Send the printout of the form by SpeedPost/Registered Post without folding and Superscribing the envelope as “Online Application Form for December, 2011 CPT Exam” so as to reach the below mentioned Address on or before 1st November 2011 upto 17:30 hours(IST)
Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
+Dilip Kumar (Author and Editor of The Tax Info) is a CA Student from Hyderabad, Loves Blogging on Tax related matter.
You can Subscribe for his updates on Facebook & Google+