How to Submit CA IPCC / PCC / Final Examination Form Online
After observing Rapid growth in Number of Students Registering for CA Course as well as Ease of Internet Usage ICAI came up with Online Submission of Examination Forms, So Students Appearing for November 2011 Exam have two options:
1. Pay your Examination Fee Online and Submit your Exam Form Online (or)
2. Buy an Application Form for Rs 500/-, Take a Demand Draft for the Exam Fee, Fill the Application Form and Submit the physical form in ICAI decentralized office.
How To Apply Examination Form Online:
You need to go to Exam Form Filling Portal of ICAI here is the link – icaiexam.icai.org
- Now If you are already Registered here (recently) then fill up the log in-ID and Password fields and login,
- If you haven’t Registered yet, Click on the “New User” Highlighted in the Red Colour
- If you have Registered for Previous Attempt you still need to Register your self Again
Instructions for filling the Registration Page:
- Select the Examination as applicable PCE, IPCE, ATE, or Final
- Provide your Student Registration Number e.g. SRO1234567
- Select your Birth date from drop down calender
- You will See your Name appearing after the date of Birth Field in Green which means you can proceed further
- If your Name appears in Red it means you have already registered for the same, in that case you need to go to the login page and Click on “Forgot Password”, your Login details will be sent to the registered e-mail.
- In case your Name doesn’t appear after you fill your Registration Number and your Date of Birth:
- Don’t worry you can still Fill you Exam Form but
- You will be Registered as Provisional Candidate
- Send your Student Registration Letter and other Official Relevant forms along with your Application
- Provide your Working E-mail ID Since your Log-in ID and Password will be sent to this ID.
- Provide your Mobile Number, your Log in Details will be sent to you Mobile.
- Fill all the necessary fields in the Exam Form
- Confirm all the Details in the Confirmation Page
- Pay your Fees online using Master Card/ Visa Card/ Debit Card
- After paying your Fee, you are now requested to take the print out of the form
- Ensure that all the details such as Bar code number, Details of Payment, Fields, are Legible
- In case you have any issues, you can report to email@example.com
- Paste your Photograph in the appropriate space provided for the same
- Sign the Form in BLANK INK ONLY
- Get the Form Attested by Member of the Institute or your Prinicpal
- Follow other steps mentioned in the form
- After affixing your photograph and having attested by appropriate person and signed, the same has to be sent to the ICAI before last date
- Print out should be sent to the following Address by Speed Post or Registered Post:
Additional Secretary (Exams)The Institute of Chartered Accountants of IndiaICAI BhawanIndraprasth MargNew Delhi-110002
+Dilip Kumar (Author and Editor of The Tax Info) is a CA Student from Hyderabad, done his Articleship from Ramanatham & Rao, Loves Blogging on Taxation.
Get connected to him on Facebook & Google+