New Notification Regarding Eligibility to write CA-CPT and Who can directly write IPCC without wrighting CA-CPT

A Student who has passed 10th Standard conducted by an examining body recognized by the central govt. or any other exam recognized by the govt. as its equivalent thereto is Eligible to Register for the CA Course and has to Register for CA-CPT. Though the Student is eligible for writing the Exam only after appearing or Passing 12th Standard or Intermediate exam or its Equivalent by an examining body recognized by the Central Govt.

It is also observed that there are students who are having doubts on what course should be taken up in the Intermediate level or 11th Standard, As far as Chartered Accountancy course is concerned there is no such thing which says Only Specific group should be taken to join CA course.

So, Friends you can take any group in the Intermediate either M.P.C, Bi.P.C, MBi.P.C., M.E.C or C.E.C you can still join in CA Course.

But Friends, it is recommended that you Take M.E.C as your group in the Intermediate, since it is easy to prepare for CA-CPT subsequently.