How to Apply for CA CPT Course
Any Interested Students who are willing to take up CA as their Profession, they can take a Registration form (Click here to download) or physically buy a Registration form from the nearest Branch office (Chapter office) of the ICAI.
Fill up the Application form and enclose the same along with the Following list of Enclosures:
1. Demand Draft towards Registration Fee
2. Proof of Date of Birth:
- Class 10th Admit Card (or)
- Class 10th Marks Sheet (or)
- Class 10th Pass Certificate indication Date of Birth
Should be Attested by a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute
3. Attested Copy of 12th Pass or its Equivalent Qualification as recognized by Central Govt.
4. Proof of Nationality (Only if the Student is Foreigner)
5. Proof of Special Category Certificate i.e., SC/ST, OBC and Disabled
Submit the above said List of Enclosures along with Application Form with the Nearest Chapter Office
ALL THE BEST !!!
+Dilip Kumar (Author, Admin and Editor of Chartered Accountants Corner) is a CA Student from Hyderabad, done his Articleship from Ramanatham & Rao, Loves Blogging on Taxation.
You can Subscribe him on Facebook